Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bad weeks will happen...

And for me, I had a "bad" week. But, in reality it was a really good, fun week!

So, I gained 1.6 this week, which didn't shock me. We had a busy week. We had a friend over for dinner one night, husband had a bunch of time off work AND my father in law came to visit. Not only did I partake in a few indulgences, but also it was just hard to track this week. I felt like I didn't have enough free seconds to calculate everything that went in my mouth because we were on the go so much. But, it's time to stop making excuses. I gained, and that's ok. I just need to make sure I don't let little slip ups get me down. That would be the biggest mistake....falling into the pit of DOOM.

It's funny, because I actually feel gross this week. I definitely didn't eat enough fruits and vegetables, definitely didn't drink enough water and boy can I tell. I still haven't discussed my weight loss goals with anyone, but I know I'll need to eventually. I need someone on my side, but not someone who will nag me about the little things. It's a difficult battle I fight internally ;-)

Well, on to another week that will be followed by a week of vacation at the beach...then summer if officially over for my family. I'm probably more excited for fall than I should be, but it's just my favorite season. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment